Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pictures of Noah

I decided to try and take some pictures of Noah...someone at church told me last week that we needed to update his photo at church.  Well...maybe if it were Hannah or Emma taking a picture, he might have cooperated, but when I ask him to smile...this is what I get:
 Keep my camera on him while he's watching SpongeBob Squarepants, and this is what I get:
It seems to take a lot to get him to laugh at me or for me, but TV, the girls and David he's a laughing machine...but I will say, no matter how or with who it happens, it's music!!

2 comments:

  1. OH! Noah, you're so handsome!! Remind me when I come to visit you NOT to bring my daughter. She's your age and will fall madly in love with that smile! Keep that music coming for your mom. :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah is beautiful, Lisa, that smile lights up his face. :-) I just read through your posts and delighted in your "small things" which are big to you. They sound big to me, too! Thank-you for sharing your journey.
    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete